"Shabbat shalom to all the nation of Israel"
Have a wonderful Shabbat, everyone!
Fresh Challah for Shabbat.
If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
Want Peace? Send Hamas more concrete now.
It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power.
1. Israel started it:
- “Look Carefully at Who Started the Current Israel-Hamas Conflict”
- “What drove Hamas to take on Israel?”
2. War Crime — Israel should have provided Iron Dome to Hamas:
3. Israeli conspiracy: Hamas is innocent:
4. It is all an Israeli marketing campaign for Iron Dome:
5. Hamas: Democratically elected terrorists with hearts of gold:
6. Hamas does not want to eradicate Israel; it is just frustrated by the occupation… that ended in 2005:
- “Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still “Occupied” Even After Israel Withdraws”
- “Is Gaza still occupied?”
- “Gaza is not occupied by Israel under international law - if you actually read international law”
- “Hamas leader admits Gaza isn’t occupied”
7. Want peace? Send Hamas more concrete now:
- “Legitimizing Hamas’s War Criminality”
- “Kill ‘all’ Jews, Hamas TV host urges kids”
- “'We Must Massacre Them': Hamas Politician Says Palestinians Must Kill, Humiliate and Tax the Jews”
8. War Crime: Israel has bomb shelters & Gaza doesn’t:
- “Deadly Sixth Day for Israel and Hamas”
- “Hamas’ mega-attack through Gaza terror tunnels exposed”
- “Why Gaza Doesn’t Have Bomb Shelters”
- “Why Gaza doesn’t have bomb shelters”
9. It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power:
10. No human shields, here… it is just that Gaza is small:
- “Hillary: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’”
- “The empty spaces in Gaza”
- “Top Nine Gaza Media Myths”
13. Hamas: fighting for freedom:
- “To the Students for Justice in Palestine, a Letter From an Angry Black Woman”
- “The Hamas Threat to the West Is No Different from ISIS”
14. PLO + Hamas “Unity Government” = bold step for peace:
- “How to Fix It: Ending this war in Gaza begins with recognizing Hamas as a legitimate political actor.”
15. Just critics of Israeli policies; no anti-Semitism here:
- “The Everyday Antisemitism Project”
- “Western Anti-Semitism Rages Again Beleaguered Israel”
- “Anti-Semitism Rises in Europe Amid Israel-Gaza Conflict”
16. Israel - Not a partisan issue:
- “Democrats, Republicans Differ Most on Views of Cuba, Israel”
- “Why Don’t More Democrats Support Israel?”
- “Obama’s Divide-and-Conquer Strategy on Iran Sanctions”
- “ADL backs down on pro-Obama pledge”
17. They must be good guys; Human Rights is in their name:
- “Rights Watchdog, Lost in the Mideast”
- “Right Turn: Morning Bits”
- “HRW appoints alleged terrorist to Mideast Board”
- “Human Rights Watch’s Ken Roth Goes to Bat for Hamas War Crimes”
18. But UNWRA says:
19. If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
20. It’s the Occupation, stupid:
MUST READ: Forbes withering criticism of US media coverage of Gaza
Richard Behar of Forbes has a dazzling analysis of the media coverage out of Gaza. It takes everything I’ve been mentioning, and much more, into a single article damning US media, especially the New York Times.
As more than a month has passed since Israel began its Operation Protective Edge in Gaza, it’s high time to dig through the carnage that many of my colleagues from major U.S. media outlets are leaving behind—especially the New York Times.
Since late July, I’ve conducted an in-depth look at the credibility of the media coverage, plus interviews with military experts and some journalists covering the war. Among other things, I’ve discovered that the Times’ most important reporter in Gaza for the past few years has used the late Yasser Arafat as his profile photo on Facebook, and, in a second photo, praised the former Palestinian leader. This suggests that the Times may have less to worry about in terms of Hamas intimidation than others in the press corps. Indeed, this Times reporter’s parallel pieces for Qatar’s Al Jazeera since the war began can only be pleasing to the terrorists.
It’s long but well worth it.
Arab Terrorism before 1967
While Hamas is using #Gaza civilians as human shields, Israel makes every effort to protect its civilians.
The bigotry in plain sight
Ynet is reporting that a rocket fired from Gaza has hit a synagogue in Ashdod and several people have been hurt. Will update shortly.