Anti-Israel Amsterdam boycott group uses Anne Frank for Avatar.
Not new, but reflects the pathology behind the anti-Israel BDS movement.
I guess nothing surprises me anymore about the anti-Israel Boycott Divest and Sanctions movement.
So I’ll just put this out there.
It’s something we see time and again in the BDS movement, trying to turn the failed attack by Arab armies to drive the Jews into the sea and decades of rejectionism and terrorism, long before Israeli reclaimed the Judea & Samaria from illegal Jordanian occupation, into a narrative of Israel being like the Nazis.
This is part of a greater movement to change history to aid in the war on Israel
- ronbarak likes this
- garbanzotoons reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- liliandmilo likes this
- professor-grace-i-want-an-a reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- proisrael likes this
- bunkersandbreeches reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- bunkersandbreeches likes this
- stephendavid likes this
- yoramy123 likes this
- sarahmint reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- tokillthedragon reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- smile-iloveyouxox likes this
- americangothgirl reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- americangothgirl likes this
- hebrew-national likes this
- eretzyisrael posted this