Never underestimate the power of a simple, pure deed done from the heart.
The world is not changed by men who move mountains, nor by those who lead the revolutions, nor by those whose purse strings tie up the world.
Dictators are deposed, oppression is dissolved, entire nations are transformed by a few precious acts of beauty performed by a handful of unknown soldiers.
As Maimonides wrote in his code of law, “Each person must see himself as though the entire world were held in balance and any deed he may do could tip the scales."
— From the wisdom of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, of righteous memory.
- mahdialjazairi likes this
- ukht-al-amriki reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- ukht-al-amriki likes this
- neongreenpolish reblogged this from stuff-that-irks-me
- neongreenpolish likes this
- cloudlikemercury reblogged this from stuff-that-irks-me
- thats-a-shame likes this
- quamari reblogged this from stuff-that-irks-me
- stuff-that-irks-me reblogged this from scottspensieve
- stuff-that-irks-me likes this
- we-are-weightless likes this
- the-other-hermione reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- the-other-hermione likes this
- girlieo likes this
- admiralchimpspoliticalthoughts reblogged this from scottspensieve
- scottspensieve reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- scottspensieve likes this
- gaiagalit likes this
- tweety007 likes this
- tweety007 reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- eretzyisrael posted this