Never underestimate the power of a simple, pure deed done from the heart.
The world is not changed by men who move mountains, nor by those who lead the revolutions, nor by those whose purse strings tie up the world.
Dictators are deposed, oppression is dissolved, entire nations are transformed by a few precious acts of beauty performed by a handful of unknown soldiers.
As Maimonides wrote in his code of law, “Each person must see himself as though the entire world were held in balance and any deed he may do could tip the scales."
— From the wisdom of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, of righteous memory.
- saferincages likes this
- aboumohamed likes this
- al-amriki reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- al-amriki likes this
- neongreenpolish reblogged this from stuff-that-irks-me
- neongreenpolish likes this
- cascadiancalamity reblogged this from stuff-that-irks-me
- thats-a-shame likes this
- stuff-that-irks-me reblogged this from thecynincspensieve
- stuff-that-irks-me likes this
- we-are-weightless likes this
- the-other-hermione reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- the-other-hermione likes this
- girlieo likes this
- admiralchimpspoliticalthoughts reblogged this from thecynincspensieve
- thecynincspensieve reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- thecynincspensieve likes this
- gaiagalit likes this
- be-i-ng likes this
- be-i-ng reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- eretzyisrael posted this