Never underestimate the power of a simple, pure deed done from the heart.
The world is not changed by men who move mountains, nor by those who lead the revolutions, nor by those whose purse strings tie up the world.
Dictators are deposed, oppression is dissolved, entire nations are transformed by a few precious acts of beauty performed by a handful of unknown soldiers.
In fact it was Maimonides who wrote in his code of law, “Each person must see himself as though the entire world were held in balance and any deed he might do could do would tip the scales.”"
— From the wisdom of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, of righteous memory
- iwishiwasakellogscornflake reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- pdad58 likes this
- mymostpreciousking reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- girlactionfigure likes this
- gaiagalit reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- gaiagalit likes this
- qhill12 reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- wildflowersinwater likes this
- chossidishe likes this
- mymostpreciousking likes this
- eretzyisrael posted this