Pirkei Avot Chapter 5:13
There are four types among men:
- He who says, “What is mine is mine and what is yours is yours”—this is the common type, though some say that this is the type of Sodom.
- He who says, “What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine”—he is an ignorant man.
- He who says, “What is mine is yours and what is yours is thine own”—he is a saintly man.
- And he who says, “What is yours is mine, and what is mine is mine”—he is a wicked man.
- silencefictions likes this
- toshkathelokean likes this
- longskirtclub likes this
- chossidishe likes this
- the-other-hermione likes this
- ethnoreligious likes this
- thechamiebear reblogged this from eishet-lapidot
- eishet-lapidot reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- feministjewishfangirl likes this
- girlactionfigure likes this
- gaiagalit likes this
- salixj reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- eretzyisrael posted this