We who lived in the concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread.
They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
— Viktor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
- tertiumkid reblogged this from tetradamallian
- tertiumkid likes this
- jonathanvasta likes this
- tetradamallian reblogged this from amplexi
- tetradamallian likes this
- karolkeepsfaithfully reblogged this from amplexi
- amplexi reblogged this from eretzyisrael
- amplexi likes this
- neferit-12 likes this
- eretzyisrael posted this